New Mexico Racing Commission to Hold Special Meeting on Tuesday
Q-RACING OURNAL—DECEMBER 4, 2018—The New Mexico Racing Commission will hold a special meeting/public hearing regarding the state's sixth racing license on Thursday, December 6.
The meeting will be held at the African American Performing Arts Center at EXPO New Mexico, 301 San Pedro Dr. NE, Albuquerque. The commission will conduct a closed executive session starting at 10:30 a.m. (MST). The open session will start at 12:30 p.m.
During the meeting, the commission is expected to vote on its final decision regarding the pending applications for a sixth racing license. The applicants are:
- Hidalgo Downs LLC — Hidalgo Downs in Lordsburg
- Coronado Partners LLC LLC — Coronado Park & Casino in Tucumcari
- Full House Resorts Inc. LLC — La Posada del Llano in Clovis
- Clovis Racetrack & Casino LLC LLC — Clovis Racetrack & Casino in Clovis
- L & M Entertainment LLC LLC — Curry Downs Racetrack & Casino in Clovis
CLCIK HERE for a complete meeting agenda.